Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"hoy es tu dia grande"

Today is the first day of my abroad experience! So far, I have checked to make sure that I have everything packed and received a call telling me that my first flight was cancelled due to weather. Thank you, winter. I will still get to Atlanta, just later than expected. On a happier note, there is one person from AU that will be on my flight from Atlanta to Buenos Aires!

If you would like my mailing address in Buenos Aires, please email me and I will get that to you! Also, if you would like a postcard, leave me your full mailing address and I will endeavour to get one to you!

Safe Travels,

EMily

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun Sis :)
    `JF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,
    I will be reading your blog to hear how you are doing and what kind of fun things you are up to. You should post a map of Argentina on your blog. Bueno suerte.(sp?) My spanish is rusty. I know you are down under... somewhere. Love mom xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete